Escape the Bathroom Walkthrough. The following is a complete troubleshooting method for Escape the Bathroom from Addinginggames.com. This step-by-step tutorial with screen printing will help you complete all the puzzles and provide detailed explanations to get you out of the bathroom. Keep the spirit!
Open a cabinet below the sink.
- Escape the Bathroom developed by Shawn Tanner.
- An Afro-Ninja Production.
- Play the Windows Platform version here.
- Your game starts within the filthy bathroom, going through the toilet.
- Take the plunger.
- Please zoom in on the toilet seat and use the plunger.
- The plunger will split in 2, providing you with a plunger head plus a stick.
- Take the baking soda. Take the baking soda label.
- Zoom up across the toilet.
Use the stick about the loose panel and soon you will take the hairdryer.
- Zoom in about the mirror.
- Use the follow break it further.
- Take a mirror shard.
- Go left for the bathroom door using the red laser beams.
- There is really a loose panel.
- Lift it.
- Take the wrench.
- Go back on the toilet and turn the water on with all the wrench.
- Now flush the bathroom. They key will go down.
- So zoom in around the toilet seat and take the key.
- Zoom in on the mirror and employ the key to unlock your cabinet.
- Open the cabinet.
- Take the dental floss, tooth brush, razor, and pill bottle.
- Open the pill bottle and browse the note….
- Go directly to scribbling for the wall. Zoom in on the scribbling.
- Add the mirror piece. Use the razor to clear the grey matter.
Now you can view the total code: 45801
- Zoom in to the sink.
- Make sure the plug is within, or else, pull the lever.
- Add warm water (according to the baking soda label)
- Add baking soda
- Dip the toothbrush in.
- Go left each of the way towards the battery.
- Zoom in around the battery
- Use the toothbrush to clean the terminals.
- Use the hairdryer to dry the terminals.
Now you attach the wires. (Do not do that in your house — it can be unsafe to learn with electricity in the bathroom!)
- Go right towards the keypad.
Enter the code 45801 and then click enter.
The cover will open:
- Use the wrench to make the bathtub tub water on.
- Zoom in for the bathtub and fill with water.
Add the hairdryer for the water… this could cause an electrical outage. (Again, please do not try at home!)
- Go for the bathroom door… the lasers will be gone!
- Click on the door to exit and also to ESCAPE THE BATHROOM!
- Well done on the great escape.
Hope you found this “Escape the bathroom walkthrough” useful.
- Escape the Bathroom Walkthrough