Delta pressure balancing valves use Monitor technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Chrome has quickly become one of the most popular finishes among the decorating styles in the bathtub, thanks to its exceptional brilliance and innate versatility.
Combined with crisp lines and bright whites, it creates a bold and modern contrast, but it works with both vintage and traditional spaces to convey a touch of nostalgia.
Another Picture of delta monitor shower faucet:
Delta WaterSense-labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than industry standards, saving you money without compromising performance.
- The monitor’s pressure-balancing valve keeps the water temperature in a safe range of 1.6 degrees Celsius (3 degrees F), helping you protect yourself from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure.
- Spray settings include: Full body spray
- The complete body spray provides a complete and perfect covering spray, ideal for all shower needs, from shampoo rinsing hair to relaxing tired muscles.
- The full unit includes MultiChoice universal trim and valve with brutal fitting
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense-labelled showerheads use at least 20% less water than industry standards without compromising performance
GALLERY IMAGES List Photos Banner Download of delta monitor shower faucet
How to change the cartridge of a Delta Monitor shower valve
The purpose of this Instructable is to illustrate how to change the cartridge of a Delta Monitor shower valve. The cartridge is the inner part of the shower valve. If the cartridge is defective, water will run through the beak permanently or you will notice a sudden loss of pressure. Expensive repair bills can be avoided when you do the repair yourself. In addition, your water bill will decrease and you will save money. This can be done with common household tools. If you don’t have any of the following tools in the list, you can buy them at a local hardware store. The hardware store must also carry the replacement cartridge for the Monitor shower valve. To make sure the shower valve is actually a Delta monitor, look on the trim plate, delta words at the bottom and Monitor at the top (see images). Although these instructions are written so that everyone can perform this task, a passionate handyman should be able to complete in about 15 minutes.
To easily execute this process, the following tools are needed:
Groove and tongue