The bathroom becomes one of the important rooms that must exist in a house. Currently, there are so many bathroom models that you can choose from. In addition to being clean, the bathroom design can also create a comfortable and soothing atmosphere for the owner.
For those who love minimalist designs, here are 10 inspiring bathroom proposals. The small size is just for a young couple’s house!
1. Minimalist bathroom with elegant monochrome design
You who do not like complicated things and only have a narrow space for the bathroom can try to apply this style. The combination of a white brick wall contrasting with a black hexagonal floor gives your bathroom an attractive, non-monotonous look. You can also add ornamental plants in the corner of the room as a sweetener.
2. Another trick to creating a comfortable and not boring bathroom atmosphere is to add wooden elements
For example, this bathroom with floors and walls decorated with modern grey natural stone. Despite this, the use of wooden materials in the sink and ceiling makes this bathroom steep.
3. The texture of wood used on walls and floors can also improve the surface area of your bathroom, you know!
This bathroom looks simple and modern. Add just enough lighting, you already have a comfortable and stylish bathroom!
4. This minimalist bathroom with an industrial touch is no less beautiful!
You can make the wall of the shower area with a white brick pattern associated with a black floor. To add to the industrial feel, you can use pipes, decorative lights and mirrors with a bold black touch.
5. If you prefer a bathroom atmosphere that is neither silent nor boring, try creating patterns on the walls and floor!
Because the concept is always minimalist, you can choose neutral colors in black and white. Easy to imitate, right?
6. Change the ceramic floor to a wooden floor to give a rustic touch to your minimalist bathroom.
The combination of neutral black and white and natural brown on wood can create a different atmosphere in the bathroom. Not only on the floor, you can also align the roof using matching wooden ornaments.
7. Minimalist black bathroom design is suitable for those who love stylish style
The black color applied to the floor, so that the entire wall gives your bathroom a masculine, but also elegant appearance. You can also make a sink with marble and wooden shelves as a sweetener.
8. In addition to black and white, you can choose pastel shades for the bathroom area.
Decorate a wall with mosaic tiles and harmonize the furniture with a wooden theme. To be in harmony, you can also add decorative decorations with a soft pastel green.
9. Natural stone walls and ornamental plants placed in the bathroom can create a natural atmosphere in the room
It’s perfect for those of you who love natural style designs with an emphasis on natural elements. To be in harmony, you can also create a wooden and stone sink with imperfect pieces.
10. Modern and minimalist print that you can also get by aligning the colors of the bathroom all gray like this one.
As an accent, you can combine it with a few touches of wood in the shower and bathroom floor. Very minimalist and very modern, right?
These are a few rows of minimalist bathroom design ideas that you can choose from. What’s your favorite number?